Monday, March 16, 2009

Winter Fun...

Here are some random winter memories....
The first time Grace set the table.

Faith and Matt having some ice cream.

Grace and Faith enjoying their ice cream.

Grace loves her pink bunny coat from Aunty Stephy.

This was a very funny evening. I was upstairs folding laundry in the hallway and Grace was playing "nicely" in her room. All of the sudden I did the Mom thing, I realized it had been too quite for too long! I went running in and this is what I found. Grace had found her lotion and powder. She first applied the lotion and then to complete the paste effect, she shook powder everywhere. It was actually pretty funny and fortunately most of the "paste" was on her pants and hair. Guess I will not ever forget to put the powder up high again!

This is a video of Roxy pulling Grace in the sled.
I don't know who was more entertained, Grace or me and Rick!