Thursday, May 20, 2010

Spring Time!

Spring has been absolutely beautiful this year...
We have not had the rain like last year, but when we do Grace loves to get out in it! 
Andrew was laying on the floor one night while I made dinner.  I guess he just had enough because I looked over to check on him and he had fallen asleep!  That never happened the first time around!
My little baby girl showing off her "glasses"

EASTER 2010

Easter was gorgeous this year.  I think it was the first year that I remember that we could wear Easter dresses without turtlenecks, wool tights, and a sweater.  We had a really great day.... the Easter Bunny came in the morning and left eggs outside, then we went to Easter service at church, and met up with the family for Easter dinner at the Homestead, followed by dessert at Auntie Pauline's.