I can not believe a year has passed already. I remember my Mom and Dad telling me growing up, that every year goes faster and faster... They are right! I think back to times in the summer when I was just exhausted from not sleeping and wondering why people say time flies... But that was just a blink ago and here we are. I found myself being very nostalgic around her birthday. That first year is just so precious. So many times I found myself thinking, "That day is done, never to return again." And as you know...they change so quickly. Those cute little things they do are only there for a short time, sometimes a week sometimes less and then unless you have it on video...it's no more. I remember being in the hospital and thinking "How will I ever sleep again? I just want to stare at her!" and the sweet smell of her baby breath or the little pink shoes she wore. Remembering the first time she noticed us and the first time she was upset and wailed..."MAAAMAAA!" These are the most precious days of my life and I praise God every single day for the gift of Motherhood. I know Rick feels the same way too! He still gets tears in his eyes when he looks at her some mornings. We love our family and are forever thankful of this gift! Here are some pictures of the big party... We had it at a restaurant since our condo is small. It was fantastic...we just left the mess when the party was over!
Grace opening her present from her Auntie Julie....
She's making a MMMM sound with her new cup!
Here's the birthday girl, being modest

Grace's birthday macaroni
Getting ready to sing...
Conducting the happy birthday song...
The birthday cake...
The Birthday Princess...
One happy family!
Rick, Uncle Jimmy, and Uncle Pete
Grace is getting very sleepy.
Grace, Isaac, Pauline and Steph
Papa, Meme and Gracie

Grace, Mama, and Maddie