Monday, March 10, 2008

My child has become a monkey!

When I first started going to my Mom's group, I remember some other Mom's laughing to themselves when I gushed over my new little sweet baby girl. I told them how I could not ever envision getting really angry with her. I guess I still can't, but I am starting to see some BIG changes in my little sweet baby girl....who has become some type of zoo animal! She learned to pull up last Thursday and has been on a mission from God ever since! This was on Saturday all within three minutes....

2:47-- We turn around for 2 seconds and Rick finds Grace INSIDE the dog crate????

2:48--Mommy pulls Grace out puts her on the floor, turns back around and see's Grace pulling the wood out of the fireplace???

2:49--Mommy puts the wood back, leans a chair across the front of the fireplace, deters Grace only to see this when I turn back around.... Poor Roxy!

The laughs are coming in droves these days!