My friends Erica and Gary welcomed Baby Caleb Walter on August 4th. He weighed 9lbs and was 20 inches long. Erica called around 1 and we were just leaving the beach. I tried not to be the crazy friend, but wow the excitement was something else. She said, "It's time, my water just broke." I went and got Isaac and a short 5 hours later, Erica called and said, "He's here!" Her labor was swift and went extremely well. I am hoping this is a precursor of what's in store for me! He is absolutely adorable and get's cuter everyday. His cheeks are chubby and he has two chins already! Gotta love that baby chub! Isaac, Grace and I went to the hospital on Wednesday morning so Isaac could meet his new baby brother. He was not too interested, he was more interested in playing with the chair on wheels. As we were on our way there, I said "Isaac should we go see your baby brother?" and Grace says, "It's my baby brother too!" So funny... Grace is renting Caleb for now.