Well after a few weeks of Andrew pooping once a week (AHHH) and nursing every 45min-1hr, a wise woman (my mother) said, "that boy is hungry." Amazing how you can miss something so huge because you are living in such a sleep deprived fog! That's why God puts other women in our lives to help us along this journey! So on February 4th, Andrew had his first taste of cereal. He was one happy boy! By the time we were done, he was kicking his feet and smiling... poor kid. He was just hungry! Sometimes, (often times) you can't follow the "books". If you're baby is only 3 months 3 weeks, but the size of a 9 month old, he needs food! I can not believe I waited until 6 months to feed Grace. At 6 months she was already like 20+ lbs! What was I thinking??? I wasn't, I was tired. The food has been a great success. So far we've done rice, pears, carrots, and sweet potatoes. All with great success. In a few weeks we're already up to 2-3 mini meals a day. I'm so proud of him!